Thursday, May 29, 2008

I need more more more times !!!


Well, I was so busy these few days...


Work never finish...

TVB series downloads never finish...
Watching it never finish...
BUT time finish very fast...


That is why I need more MORE times!!! Sighs, felt like time past very fast nowadays... I feel like I'm getting old... and wtf I'm still single... damnit!


What a bad thing right?!


I was being single for so long already... Some of my friends think of I'm horny now BUT aren't this a normal human needs? If a person tell you that she/he doesn't like sex, would you think them is normal?

Screw it!

Fuhh... nothing much to write. I was listening to this new album "Start from here" by Joanna Wang (王若琳) who Terence intro it to me. If not mistaken she is from China... she got a very nice and special voice. ;)



Till here... kthxbai!

1 comment:

KY said...

yes u're old, congratulations! :P